I used a simple fondant recipe
to which I added a bit of orange extract before and the rest after ripening. The orange extract made it more melt in your mouthy.
The chocolate I made from some dark chocolate bars melted with melting chocolate. The melting chocolate allowed the mix to be liquid longer than usual, which allowed me to paint it into the mold. I pressed the fondant in so that it took the shape of the mold, and then painted more chocolate over the back.
It was very messy and I am sure there are tools to make the process neater.
But the candy is delicious even if it does have those little overflow things clinging to the edges.
Thanks to pyraxis of studiopyraxis for taking the pic.